- 100g dark chocolate
- 50g raisins
- 50 small marsh mellows.
- 90g Rice Krispies
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
Equipment: Good to have some Kids Cooking Tools handy
- Cake cases
- Heatproof mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Wire rack
- Fill the saucepan half full of cold water, and place it on the hob. Turn the hob on allowing the water to boil. (Ask an adult to help you turn the hob on).
- Lay some cake cases on the wire rack ready.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a heatproof bowl.
- Stand the bowl in the saucepan of simmering water and stir the chocolate until melted and no lumps. (Always be careful when near boiling water).
- Add 1 tbsp of golden syrup and stir into the melted chocolate.
- Add the rice
krispies, raisins and marsh mellows and mix well keep adding them until the chocolate is gone, making sure all the rice krispiesare covered.
- Using spoons put the chocolate rice
krispiesinto the cake cases and allow the cakes to harden.
This recipe will make approximately 10 cakes if you want more, double the ingredients.